Yes way, frosé!
National Watermelon Day calls for this rosé refresher. Because what beats juicy watermelon blended with Lokē!? This frozen treat is super easy to make and perfect for summer sipping.
What you need:
- 1 bottle of Lokē rosé
- 1/4 large watermelon, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon agave (adjust to taste)
- Garnish options: mint sprig, watermelon slice, fresh flowers
Pour Lokē rosé into an ice cube tray, and place watermelon chunks into a zip-top plastic bag. Freeze both for 4+ hours. (#patience)
In a blender, place frozen watermelon chunks, rosé cubes (wine becomes icy, but not fully frozen), and agave. Blend until smooth and serve right away. Okole maluna ("cheers" in Hawaiian)!
- Add more fruity flavor with fresh strawberries
- Turn it up a notch with some vodka ;)